New Features and Enhancements Rollup
It’s been a while since the Skeddly blog has been updated. Rest assured, Skeddly has been adding new features and enhancements. Today, I’d like to summarize some of the additions that have been added to Skeddly over the last two years.
Some new actions have been added:
- New “Change RDS Instances” action
- New “Copy FSx Backups” action
- New “Delete Google Cloud SQL Backups” action
- New “Resize Google Managed Instance Groups” action
- New “Reboot Lightsail Instances” action
- New “Stop Redshift Clusters” action
New enhancements have been added to help manage your cloud credentials:
- Credentials can now be copied between projects
- GCP credentials now support cross-project access
Enhancements to Existing Actions and Features
Enhancements have been added to some existing actions and UI:
- The “Update Auto Scaling Groups” action now supports launch templates
- Managed Start/Stops now supports Google Cloud SQL Instances
- Action Exclusions support Google VM Instances
- Action Exclusions support Azure Virtual Machines
- You can now export CSV files from many of Skeddly’s reports
Many other changes (that you won’t directly see) have happened behind the scenes to improve the security, stability, and scalability of Skeddly.
Try It Today
Manage your cloud today. Sign-up for our 30 day free trial or sign-in to your Skeddly account to get started.
Sign-up for our 30 day free trial or sign-in to your Skeddly account to get started.